- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) has a significant impact on women’s quality of life by affecting self-image and menstrual irregularities.
- PCOS can happen at any age after puberty, it is a common health condition caused by an imbalance of reproductive hormones that create problems in the ovaries and can affect fertility.
POLYCYSTIC OVARY SYNDROME
Components will help to increase ovarian activity and menstrual frequency. Many scientific researches confirm that Kvinofolic ingredients in the ratio of 40:1 of Myo-Inositol and D-Chiro-Inositol is best for the PCOS therapy aimed at restoring ovulation and normalizing main parameters in PCOS patients.
When being diagnosed with PCOS, does not mean you can’t get pregnant. PCOS is one of the most common conditions that can cause infertility in women, but the good news is that PCOS is treatable.
POLYCYSTIC OVARY SYNDROME AFFECTS 1 IN 5 WOMEN
Impaired glucose tolerance affects 30% – 40% of patients with PCOS. Insulin plays a direct role in the pathogenesis of hyperandrogenemia in PCOS, acting synergistically with luteinizing hormone (control ovulation) to enhance androgen production. This is why women with PCOS tend to be overweight or have acne and even growing hair in places they normally would not.
FACTOR THAT ARE CAUSING POLYCYSTIC OVARY SYNDROME
It is very important to notice that by not realizing risk factors, PCOS may appear and therefore it is very important to regulate and decrease factors that influence female’s reproductive health.
HOW TO DIAGNOSE POLYCYSTIC OVARY SYNDROME
- Clinical and/or biochemical signs (blood test) of hyperandrogenism
- Irregular periods or no periods
- Polycystic ovaries are visible on an ultrasound
COMMON SYMPTOMS OF PCOS
- Irregular or missed periods
- Loss of libido
- Excessive body hair growth
- Trouble conceiving
- Insulin resistance
- Trouble losing weight
- The risk of developing diabetes during pregnancy
- Cardiovascular diseases or hypertension
- Lipid abnormalities
- Risk of obstructive sleep
Induces glucose conversion to glycogen stored inside cells. Reduces HOMA index. Increases high-density lipoprotein cholesterol decreases serum testosterone and free testosterone.
Promotes ovulation and menstrual frequency. Decreases serum triglycerides. Improves the maturity and quality of oocytes. Decreases serum androgen concentrations.
The biologically active form that enters directly the folate cycle. The only form of folate crossing the bloodbrain barrier. Reduces the risk of neonatal neural tube defects. Prevents pregnancy-related complications (congenital abnormalities, pre-term birth, anemia, peripheral neuropathy).
Become a distributor
Solé Pharma® Healthcare products are manufactured in Latvia, European Union country. We will take your business to a new level with recognised and excellent products.